Current Opening: Solution Consultant – Genesys
The Genesys professional consultant position demonstrates exemplarily skills in design, configuration and installation of telephony and Customer Contact Centers Infrastructure and Genesys framework.
Work as system engineer for the operation of Contact Center applications. Provide technical and consulting expertise regarding the Genesys solutions. Bring the dep understanding of customer problems and solution benefits to all prospect.
Understanding customer needs and support them to Genesys contact center software & services
Support on integrated software solutions for customer relationship management.
Work with the customer to co-create solution to bring CX gaps. Bring perspective in matching Genesys Solution to customer requirements
Genesys Solution Engineering.
This position needs to have operational knowledge of Primary Rate Interface (PRI) integration with Gateways to accommodate large volumes of inbound calls. Additionally, this position needs to have operational knowledge over IP protocols for delivering RTP payloads to hard and/or softphone stations throughout the Contact Call Center environment.
This position is responsible for support activities to include management of helpdesk tickets for adds, moves, and/or changes. This position is responsible for analyzing, isolating, and resolving end user problems as reported in helpdesk tickets. Quality control routines require the Engineer to provide feedback to the end user on what was done to resolve the issue.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting of the Genesys Agent Desktop and Genesys Supervisor Desktop Applications.
- Responsible for software programming.
- Responsible for configuration and installation of CCPulse.
- Limited responsibility for reporting support /hierarchy.
- Responsible for adding, moving, changing and/or deleting users on systems
- Responsible for Quality Control routines.
- Responsible for Quality Control Disaster Recovery – High Availability.
- Manages the telecommunications operations for multiple site(s), assuring control, reliability, performance, and security of voice communications.
- Responsible for trouble shooting, analyzing, isolating, and resolving end user issues (management of helpdesk tickets).
- Responsible for Business Continuity routines – testing Open Branch/OSV.
- Administrates, implements, and maintains IP Telephony Platforms.
- Responsible for the analysis of system performance and applying system updates.
- Responsible for integrating new business into call centers.
- Responsible for system integrity checks: call routing and logs for troubleshooting and discrepancies.
- Responsible for integrating third party applications (ie. Call recording installations).
- Responsible for telephony infrastructure (Cabling and/or transport orders)
- Responsible for additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Customer Service Skills
- Technically Advanced
- Detailed Oriented
- System Administration
- Excellent Communication Skills
- System Installation
- Intuitive Problem Solving
- Team Player
- Time Management
- Verbal and Written Communications in English is required.
- Travel necessary primarily within USA & APAC countries (To include but not limited to Australia, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, and/or Singapore, (25-50%)
- Min 8 years experience with Call Centers, telecommunications, and telephony (TDM and VoIP)
- Min one Genesys Certification is must
- ITIL Certification is preferred
- Linux and Windows server knowledge / experience
- Min 5 years experience with technical development and analysis
- Installation and support of Contact Center infrastructure required
- Full oral and written communication in English is required.